Creating standards where none existed blazes a trail for others to follow.
When Dale Combs and Daid Brinkman teamed up to start 3PV®, they did so with a singular commitment to innovation. If they couldn’t create a company unlike any other, they weren’t interested in
As a result, they agreed to devote their energies to going beyond what everyone else in their business was doing. They wanted to raise the bar higher and establish the standards. They hung their hats on having insight no one else has, on imagining possibilities yet unrealized, and on innovating the way no one else does.
This approach led to a series of technological breakthroughs and a tradition of firsts in their industries that continues today. When clients chose 3PV, they chose the best in the business.
- THE FIRST to employ speech-enabled third-party verification to provide clients with high-quality, low-cost solutions.
- THE FIRST to utilize intuitive opt-out to automatically transfer customers having difficulty with IVR to a live agent for assistance, thereby increasing completion rates.
- THE FIRST to deploy an integrated call-back solution in which customers who disconnect are called back within minutes to raise the rate of verification completions and customer profitability.
- THE FIRST to operate an integrated Call Center staffed by 3PV employees to ensure the utmost in quality control.
- THE FIRST to offer XML/Web Services integration to legacy front- and back-office systems.
- THE FIRST to hire a full-time Regulatory Compliance Officer to make certain all 3PV solutions exceed federal and state agency requirements.
- THE FIRST to create an electronic letter of agency called eLOA® to give clients freedom from phone-based TPV service.
- THE FIRST to develop an E911 compliance solution for the VoIP industry held up as an industry standard by the Federal Communications Commission.
- THE FIRST to introduce AssureSign® electronic signatures with advanced document processing controls to facilitate transactions in an all-digital, high-security environment.
- THE FIRST to offer the security and reliability of an all-encompassing corporate SAS-70 initiative.