Vision driven by essentiality demands swift change.
When “as soon as possible” became yesterday, and 9 to 5 became “a short day at work,” your products, services and solutions needed to bypass the shelves and get into your customers hands at the snap of their fingers. eLOA® Electronic Letter of Agency enables transactions to transcend the old way of doing business, not to mention skipping the copying, faxing, mailing, stuffing and storing. No red tape, no paperwork really cuts down the time/cost continuum.
New commerce doors open. More sales close.
eLOA Electronic Letter of Agency, 3PV’s patented verification solution, offers a low-cost, simple-to-use online process to secure a binding Letter of Agency from your customers. Completed as a seamlessly integrated part of the overall order process, the flexibility of eLOA gives customers freedom from phone-based TPV service.
- No time-consuming calls
- Easy to use
- Reduced administrative overhead – no paperwork
- Easily verify multiple lines and/or services
Even more important, with eLOA, sales are immediate. There is no wait for return documents to initiate the provisioning process – no faxing, no copying, no mailing. Your customers can begin using your services without delay. And, it integrates seamlessly with your existing system and/or Web site. Agents and customers can master the process in just moments, using a variety of set-up methods as follows:
- Agent setup – Agents send an email that directs clients to an online form at the eLOA Electronic Letter of Agency Web site. Once the form is completed, the customer can be transferred instantly.
- Customer setup – No agent is necessary. Customers simply complete the eLOA form that is seamlessly integrated within the order process.
eLOA is a patented verification solution that is not only simple to use and cost effective, but also one that provides a “peace of mind” for all your Letter of Agency needs.
- Secure retrieval of eLOA documents 24/7.
- Multiple export and retrieval options.
- Real-time access to order status and reports; no need to search for hard copies of LOAs.
- Data digitally stored for at least 2 years or longer as required by law.
- Reporting access levels are set to protect sensitive customer information; you decide who gets access, and we provide the security.
- Another very important benefit of eLOA is that it is in strict compliance with all FCC and PUC/PSC regulations.
- eLOA is also available and compliant for e911 acknowledgements.